&& All the dramaa.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Were Trying.

nike Pictures, Images and Photos
Some call me the gangstaa of love >3
Were gangstaa, yo.

Tomorrow is all I can think about.
I didn't go out this weekend, so the past few days have felt like forever.
I've realized that when I go out I always end up doing something stupid.
I act a fool when I'm drunk, and I usually end up embarrassing the shit out of myself.
I don't want to risk doing something I regret, especially when I'm trying to rebuild a relationship.

You can't even begin to understand how exciting this is for me.
For the longest time, I really believed that it was all over, because he had moved on and I needed to too.
Its seriously the hardest thing in the world to see someone you care about, care about someone else.
If thats ever happened to you, you know how hard it is. Really fuckin hard.
Its like, what do they have that I don't? What makes them better than me? Its just a whole lot of questioning yourself.. trying to figure out where you went wrong and what you could have done.
I have to make it right this time.


I know all the feelings I had are still here, but I have to know if his are.
He apologized, when I didn't even ask for an apology. And that meant alot.
He's trying to make this work, too.
So, I'm thinkin if there weren't some feelings there, he would have never taken his time to do any of that.
I think that if this really was a waste of our time, we both wouldn't be trying right now.

I can't believe I actually tried to make myself believe you didn't matter anymore.
Silly me.
If you didn't matter, I never would have had to try in the first place.
I can't wait to talk to you.

Ya Diggg?



1 comment:

  1. girlie and funny, i really like yur point of view :D we should defintly cross link or just follow my blog, i luv yurs. Check mine out see what u think :P www.journalismkidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete