
My tears. Your fault.
Whatever you do,
Please don't pull that shit you pulled last time.
I don't want my heart broke again..
You know how stupid i'm going to feel if that happens?
Pretty fucking stupid! I gave this relationship my all last time, and I'm giving it my all again.
Because for some reason, I actually feel like this is going to work.
Do people ever really change, though? I'm not so sure, and I don't have time for lies.
I said I wouldn't bring up the past anymore. Don't bring it up either!
Its done and we can't change it, but we can put it aside and move on.
If you still want to try, I'm game.
You just have to want this as much as I do, cause if only one of is trying.. how is this ever going to work?
You know I miss you. You know I miss what we had.
Don't break my heart again, whatever you do.
Please??
Oh, hon. It's too early on a Monday to be wrenching my heart like this.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, darling...