
But the struggles make you stronger
&& the changes make you wise
&& happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time :)
I'm sure by now you guys are like Omg, this girl and her relationships!
I use this blog to pretty much get all my feelings out regarding my relationship so.. you never know how I'm goin to be feelin. But I've decided I'm going to stop getting my hopes up about things and just going with the flow for once. I need to be easier on myself!
So. Were talking again. And this time I let him come to me.. not the other way around, which is good I'm thinkin. But like i said I'm not going to get my hopes up, and I'm just going to go with the flow this time around. I"m happy though, cause he wants to redo things!
P.S. Thank you for reading and commenting. I appreciate!!
Girl, I am loving your blog!!!! You got a follower in me hahaha
ReplyDeleteI think going with the flow is the way to go. Its so much easier that way! Good luck!
ive recently discovered that if you go with the flow and not get your hopes up it may take awhile but good things come to those who wait...
ReplyDeleteand not getting your hopes up is good.. because the higher you get your hopes up the farther you have to fall.