
Everyone who's followed my blog from the beginning, you know that I really love this guy, and I've been trying my hardest to make things work again. I just knew everything was going to work out this time, and it did! It just didn't work out the way I hoped that it would. I wanted my relationship back, but I ended up with a friendship. && I've decided im going to be happy with that. I'm always going to care about him, but I think that maybe this really was the way it was meant to be.
I'm going to be okay :) I believe in myself!
So, uhh.. This new guy has started talking to me, and I do like him.
I'm just wandering if I'm really as ready to move on as I think I am???
Maybe its time to move on!! I don't know. I'm just so confused.
Deuces && I'm out.
P.S. thank you for commenting, and thank you Sabrina for the picture I used in this post. i love you guys!
Thats a really good attitude to take - you dont know what the future holds so at least maintaining a friendship is good! Sorry it didnt work out-
ReplyDeletep.s. cute pictures!
of course youll be okay. just take it slow.
ReplyDeleteyou used the photo:)