&& All the dramaa.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm done with the past. Here's to the future =]

&& I'll ignore every one of them, because I only want you.

Its just going to be like three days till I get to talk to him. This is probably going to be the longest weekend of my life. Distance means soo little when someone means soo much, though.
Sometimes all it takes is another chance to makes things right. I would be stupid to not give this another try && I don't want to regret not taking that chance.

You make me happy, babyy. I don't want to ever be anything but happy.

I'm happy just knowing theres a chance..
That chance I've been waiting on!
The chance to find out if you can love me the way I love you or not.
I want you to be scared to lose me this time.
We both went about things the wrong way last time,
But its going to be different.

&& I just have one of those feelings. The kind of feeling that everythings going to be okayy and I don't have to worry anymore.
The hard times are just going to make us that much stronger.
If it's meant to be, then its worth it all.

I don't know where I stand with you, or what I mean to you.
All I know is that everytime I think of you.. All I want to do is be with you.

The past is done. I can't go back and change the things that happened.
But, I'm done with the past. I'm done bringing it up. I'm done being upset
over something that I can't change.
Shit happens, babyy. I forgave you.. and were moving on. I can't
forget the parts of our past, but I can put them aside and not let them
affect our future.

&& Thats whats up.

"because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person. no matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment." — Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment