That last post stirred up to many damn emotions.
Truthfully, I've been trying harder than anything to put him out of my mind because there was that chance that he might not be a part of my life anymore. && Now that were talking again its brought back all the old feelings that I worked so hard to get rid of. So maybe they were never really gone in the first place?
I'm just so scared. I want him to be all mine forever. I can't take anymore of that heartbreak shit. I need us to work this time. I need to know that I'm the only one. He needs to know that I really do think the world of him, and I'd do anything for him. It's going to be different this time, I promise.
You were so unexpected, babyy.
I was just living my life day by day.. with no idea who I was missing out on until I met you.
My whole life changed.
What the fuck did I ever do with my life before?
You might have caused me alot of tears, babyy,
But I wouldn't trade those tears for anything.
I've grown from this experiance,
And I know that I need you..
I need you, babyy.
If I could turn back time, I'd choose you all over again. I know your worth it. It's going to last this time, babyy. I know it.
&& All the dramaa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment