&& All the dramaa.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Why can't I accept it??

cry Pictures, Images and Photos
You've never felt pain until you've felt love.

Sometimes you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile you suddenly realize that you were just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing he's probably never going to be yours again.
I mean, trying to forgeet someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.. completley impossible. I really don't think you can ever stop loving someone.. you either loved them or you didn't. You just have to learn to live without them even though thats really fuckin hard.
And I don't even know if missing him is the hardest part, I think its knowing that at one time he was mine and wandering was it me that fucked it all up and what could I have done differently?? Why doesn't he love me like he did anymore. Its so hard to accept that he don't.

I guess sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. Maybe some people just aren't meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe there just passing through. Its like maybe.. they come through are lives to bring us something like a lesson we needed to learn. And we'll always have that to help us out in the future. I don't know though...

I miss you like hell.

I think the feelings are always gonna be there.. and i have no idea why. Like why is it so hard to just accept everything??

1 comment:

  1. I think getting over someone is all about time. If you really truly had invested feelings in that person - getting over them is going to take some time and it won't be pretty. But with time you will be okay and you will meet someone else and move on. However I do agree with you that some part of you will always love them - you just can't turn love off.

    ReplyDelete